Monday, August 2, 2010

National Harbor HOT Spot or NOT Spot: Cadillac Ranch vs Public House

We are talking a true Heavyweight Knock Out! "Cadillac Ranch" favored the odds 2 to 1. It claimed to be the summer HOT SPOT, . The "Public House" hasn't really created that buzz yet, however I think this review will open your eyes. The Ranch is going down in flames! While trying to create a family-friendly atmosphere, they have turned the once Blazzzing HOT Rodeo and DJ Disco Show into a LukeWarm Playpen for Rodeo Clown Rejects. This was one of the HOTTEST Spots @ National Harbor. The $10 cover charge was a small price for the fun filled night you would have had. However as of Summer 2010, the Ranch boast no action packed nights. No More DJ, NO More Promo night w/ the Barcardi and Ciroc Girls, No More Drunken Mechanical Bull Riders, Basically NO MORE FUN. This is a "NO GO", since the menu and quality of the food need serious CPR!!!!!! The Customer Service never showed up at this heavyweight bout. The bartenders lack personality and pizzazz (NO FLAIR). The servers unfortunately only took customer service 100. They are only delivering the bare minimum when it comes to service. Their clientele was based solely on the entertainment and atmosphere.
The underdog has entered the ring "Public House", as 50cents "Wanksta" plays in the background. I was so unimpressed by the "New Cadillac Ranch" that I decided to check out the competition and I'm so glad I did. The Public House presents a laid back grown and sexy playing field for "grown-up play".  I'm pleased to report a glowing greeting as I walked through the door from the hostess. There was ample seating at the bar, so I allowed them the pleasure of my company. The bartender wasn't the friendliest, however his "mixin' skills" made up for it. The drink menu is full of variety and FLAIR! (Note: Be sure to try the fruit infused Vodka-2 Thumbs UP). The food was fast and fantastic, a welcome change from the Ranch's mediocre menu. It's over, "Cadillac Ranch" is down for the count, (8,9,10) knocked out by the "Public House." I am stamping "Public House" Champion of the National Harbor's Heavyweight Bout!



No comments:

Post a Comment