Monday, August 2, 2010

7/31/2010: Movie Night: Inception @Regal Cinema Hyattsville

There is nothing better than feeling like you got your money's worth, especially when the movies are now $10.75 + the conveneience fee (if ordered on-line). Movie night was great from beginning to end. I ordered my tickets to the 10:20pm showing of "Inception" on "Fandango" at about 9:ish, with no problems. Arrived at the theater about 9:45pm, there was no wait, no lines and no crowds. Not even a hint of ghetto or unruly teens in sight. (Thumbs Up) I used the conveniently located automated teller with no issues. I stopped at the concession stand to get that "must have POPCORN and ICY" that make every movie experience complete. The cashier at the concession was so polite and accommodating. I have to say he is probably the nicest cashier I have ever encountered at the movies. (A+ for Concessions Cashier). The stadium seated theater was exceptional, comfortable seating, ample leg room, and age appropriate customers (NO KIDS at a 10:20pm showing). (2 Thumbs Up). Inception is definitely a thriller, that keeps you guessing even after the credits are rolling. Leonardo Di Caprio and cast keep your eyes glued to the screen. The story line is fresh and thought provoking. The cast is well suited for the rolls. The plot and suspense are absolutely amazing, with all it's twist and turns. Great job Christopher Nolan (Filmmaker) on an amazing sci-fi action flick!!!! Regal Cinema Hyattsville is definitely a venue for the"Favorite Theater List" and "Inception" has been added to the "Must See List". I am stamping my entire movie night experience A+ Approved!

Rating
Quality of Customer Service: 5
Quality of Food: 5
Atmosphere: 5
Entertainment: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment